Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stage Fever

For God's sake, that was a torture.

Wait, before i go further with the torture, i will tell you what the previous story.

When i was a 6th grader, there were songs like Graduation from Vitamin C and Kisah Klasik Untuk Masa Depan by Sheila on 7. Both are my fave songs and i really want to sing that song in a graduation. Several days ago, my friends asked me to sing that two songs for my senior's graduation. Yay ! dream comes true. But the problem is i can't sing, and i've never sung in front of public. So we decided that it will be a vocal group, we had 4 persons. But apparently the other members didn't know at all about the song. The verse part of the song quite hard because it's like a rap. It takes me 1 day to train them to remember the song [their part is only 4 lines].

And the day came. I felt that it won't work. The MC called us to the stage. We only had 2 mics [and i dunno why my friend didn't have any initiative to find another one]. So, i was the one who sing the first part. Hell yeah, i was nervous but it's okay. My part was done, it's my friend's turn now. But hey ... why there's no sound. I look at my friend and ... oh my God he trembled. His face was blushing, sweaty. HE FORGOT THE LYRICS hahaha. In stead of backing up his part, i was having a mixed feeling between annoyed, ashamed, but i wanna laugh out loud seeing my friend like that. So i just let him enjoy the torture hahaha.

The second song. The first part should be sung by him [the one who forgot the lyrics] and i do the second part. The guitarist played the intro. Over and over again ... but my friend didn't sing. I took a look at him. Again, he trembled [HAHAHAHAHAHA], the guitarist was quite annoyed and shout at him

"ayo ... ayo ... ayo masuk" while he's playing the intro over and over again. And i wanna laugh again and let him enjoy the torture but ... i think i should handle it. I grabbed the mic from him and sang his part. Wait, we had another member. His part is after me. But ... he took the wrong tempo. Damn.

They ruined my childhood imagination. My 10 years of waiting for singing this song just ended with torture and humiliation like this. ckckckck but, hahaha i still can't stop laughing at mr-trembled-because-he-forgot-the-lyrics hhahaha LOL

No comments: