Sunday, January 02, 2011

Criticize

I'm really up to criticism. But i don't like when people criticize me but they actually do the same mistake.

So, one day [actually today] i had a chat with someone. And he criticized my english. Yeah, i know that my english is not perfect but let's see what's the reason behind the criticism ...

Here i copy the conversation ..


                 culprit      : did you know?
me : what ?
04:06 culprit : your english is not perfect, much use of the word that does not comply with the tenses   [i tried hard to accept this criticism wisely]
04:07 me         : well, whatsoever. i'm not joining a toefl anyway [but still, self-defense is needed]
04:08 culprit      : you must write like this : well, whatever. i'm not joining a toefl anyway
                [Ok, judges ... can u find the difference between the 2 sentences ? ... oh wait. whatever and whatsoever]
04:09 me : tell me what's the difference ? it was only whatsoever and whatever. And btw grammar is not rigid
me : mostly in verbal conversation
me : unless , u're filling a writing session in TOEFL test [if it is not obvious. i'll tell you it is a joke]
04:10 culprit     : no no no
04:11 culprit     : i'm not filling a writing session in TOEFL test, [and who on earth says so]
culprit     : but i can
me : yeah i mean. it's informal conversation
me : i'm not writing a formal letters either
culprit     : ok
04:12 culprit     : i'm understand    [BINGO !!!!]
culprit     : can we use Indonesian again?
me : and now, u're the one who makes a mistake
me : it should be "i understand"
04:13 culprit     : oops
culprit     : i'm sorry   [LOOOOOOOOOOL]
me : haha
me : no worries
me : well, nobody's perfect though
culprit      : hey
04:14  culprit     : but somebody can be perfect   
me : yeah, in a perfect world [actually  i wanna say. Yeah, but it's obviously not u]

No comments: