Friday, January 28, 2011

hm

Kalo di sinetron - sinetron indonesia suka ada misalnya orang jadi dokter karena motivasi dia pengen nyembuhin ibunya yang sakit kanker, misalnya. Kalo gw, lucu kali ya jadi programmer supaya bisa memprogram otak gw.

I wish i could program my brain. I could format my memory any time i want, but i also have a feature to restore it just in case someday i need it. I could make if conditional statement, making an exception for all circumstances. The most important is, i could turn it on or off or even restart it if it is too hard to process. I could force to kill the process that bugs my system. I could defrag the data on my brain so it won't be distracting one another.

But i'm not a computer. I'm only a man with a dull black box.

God, i'm tired. But please don't blame me. It hurts. It does really hurt. No one will be able to deal with it.
I'm going 22 but everything still the same, it's just everyone's changing.
I've been trying, i've been striving on it , but i guess i'm just ... i'm just tired of it.

I am tired ...

No comments: