Sunday, January 30, 2011

Psyched

Finally, today i'm psyched. I decided to call my friend this morning, to tell the story that i wanna tell so bad to at least someone. I can't no longer care about the respond, all i need is listener. And yes, it's releasing. Apparently the problem i have is i only need to share, the rest are just overreacting me.

So i decide to live my life as i want it. For whatever good or bad i just don't to make it harder for me. Being saint or sinner, sorry for this ignorance but i can't no longer become a caring person for a trouble. So i sign off from anxiety club.

Anyway i've just watched 'You again'. This movie is so damn funny. I can't stop laughing while i watch this. Quite entertaining on this possibly troubled Saturday.

Wish that everything's okay tomorrow. Hope i hear a good news tomorrow. Hope i can see what i'm waiting for

No comments: