Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No more surprise please

God, i can't handle the truth.
I know that i'm kinda stalker, social climber, blackmailer, secret agent , mmmh anything about breaking people's privacy or anything related to secret job. I should've been prepared for any truth that i will find.
But when the truth comes to me without me finding, that's shocking. And i just can't handle it.

Moreover if the truth is something that i have to keep by myself. Oh, it is contradicting the value of my profession [secret agent].

There's a saying "thought the truth hurts.but lie is worse "

no no no , sometimes to hide the truth is better than to disclose it.

But i promise, from now on, i should be better at stalking or any other secret so i can predict any truths which are coming

No comments: