Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good day, bad day, i'm okay

I have an exam tomorrow, but today have a lot of bugs which distract me from studying. I am so tired,exhausted, sleepy and there's electricity blackout. But the biggest bug today is my feeling. I'm not in a stable mood. Upside down. Damn ! before-exam-temptation.

Look, actually i was about to write a lot of things here [even a funny thing], but now i lose my mood. I hate mood swing. No, i hate the thing that causes the mood swing.

What is the best escape for this ? smoking ? [smoking doesn't give me any reliefs] drink ? [i don't drink]. The best escape for me is playing in a gray area [what the hell i'm talking about].

Aaaanyway, there's an episode in How I Met Your Mother season 4 which is really touching me. When Ted Mosby said how desperate he is to his ex-girlfriend, Stella [who left him at the altar].


Ted : "Okay, I'm gonna say something out loud that I've been doing. a pretty good job of not saying out loud lately. What you and Tony have -- what I thought for a second you and I had...
...what I know that Marshall and Lily have... -- I want that. I do. I keep waiting for it to happen and waiting for it to happen, and... I guess I'm just, um... I'm tired of waiting. And that is all I'm going to say on that subject. "

Stella : "You know, I once talked my way out of a speeding ticket?"

Ted : "really ?"

Stella : "I was heading upstate
to my parents' house doing, like, 90 on this country road, 505 and I got pulled over. So this cop gets out of his car. He kind of swaggers on over and he's, like, "Young lady, I have been waiting for you all day." So I looked up at him and I said, "I'm so sorry, Officer. I got here as fast as I could."

Ted : For real?

Stella : No. It's an old joke. i know that you're tired of waiting, and you may have to wait
a little while more, but she's on her way, Ted. And she's getting here as fast as she can."

No comments: