Friday, January 28, 2011

Missing puzzle

If my life was a puzzle then it would never be complete. There will always a missing piece. There will always a part in me who never be happy. Who will never have what i wanna have. I know it sounds ungrateful. I know i'm not the only troubled person on earth. But at least that's the way i feel for now. I'm tired of pretending i'm tough. I know i have God, the Almighty. Who can give me everything i want. But, i think that He won't give me this, sorry to say that i really mean it. I just don't know what to do. I just hope i won't end up being as crazy as my sister is.


I CAN'T HOLD ON , seriously T.T
Maybe i'm overreacting but i'm just expressing what i feel. Because no one can hear it, or at least give an appropriate respond toward this. No one will understand how to deal with it. Here's the place where i can be my self. Without judgement, without complain, without preach.

Well, maybe some people will read it. or maybe you're reading it. Just pretend that you never read this. Don't ever ask me about what i'm talking about.

No comments: