Saturday, January 22, 2011

The importance of being idle

I don't know if it is even important to be idle. I have no idea. The reason i give the title to this post is i'm currently idle. I've done almost all my assignments. My side job has been done. I've been taken off almost sticky notes on my wall because it has been done. But i left 2 sticky notes there in order to make me feel that i still have a thing to do, because i don't want to have nothing to do especially on Saturday night. It's gonna be a long ... long and windy night [why did i say windy ? ]. I used to have a date with my assignments. But now, it's over. We're better off separated.

So because i don't know what to do this morning, and my class would have just started 2.5 hours from now so i browsed on Youtube. I typed "idle" in a keyword text field trying to find some people who's been in idleness and upload their inspiring video about being idle. And oh my God, the first result really impressed me. 



Now i don't have to be affraid of being idle because it is important.

Aaaanyway. I'm so proud of myself [okay maybe you think that i'm a narcist person. In recent posts i said that i'm awesome. and now i'm so proud of myself ]  because this recent weeks i've been so busy. I used to be a great procrastinator. But since this month i've been a diligent student who finishes his assignment and side job before the deadline. I even studied voluntarily for final exam preparation. I feel like a real student now. I'm no longer a slave of procrastination. Now i'm a deadline racer.


Isn't that awesome ? i'm so proud of myself. I should win a noble.
[Okay, my narcissism has gone too far]

No comments: