Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moving on

Ternyata buat moving on itu nggak gampang ya. Gampang banget ketika kita ngasih advise ke orang tentang how to forget ourselves for a failure and moving on. But in fact, waktu ngalamin sendiri itu emang susah. I am tough, yes. I am big-hearted, yes. I am down, yes. I can't pretend that i'm down.

But at least i know now how to answer how-do-u-deal-with-stress question. I will take my time, contemplating the thing that blew me off. Keep repeating that kinda scene like a film in my head. Quoting the same statement over and over again to satisfy my craving of logical reason of my failure, making my own speculation that can make me comfy or even more make me down.

I know the formula of fate, pray, and stuffs but those things aren't working at the bottom of everything. Well i know that everything can be subjective. This is how society works, hypocrite. They want us to tell the truth but actually they don't expect to hear that.

Ah stop it, i can't be mellow, i have to be awesome.

Time heals, movies heal.
Thank's God for the awesome playlists tucked on my winamp.

Bruno Mars who says that "never say you can't ..."

Katy Perry who says that i'm a fireworks
"do you know there's still a chance for you 'cause there's a sparks in you .."
"you don't have to feel like a waste of space, you're original cannot be replace."
"maybe you're reason why all the doors all closed, so you could open one that leads you to the perfect road"

hahaha ...
anyway, i used a lot of 'awesome' recently ..

No comments: