Friday, January 14, 2011

Tell me how to be an ignorant !

Along my academic career, group assignments always be an obstacle. It [the process] is never easy. The fact that i always being stressed by the group assignments. Not because it is so hard to do, but because behavior of my teammates always stress  me out. So that's why every time the lectures announce that there will be group assignments moreover it's like a wooden stake stab my heart and rips it out. [well, exaggerating].

I might be a procrastinator. Even a great procrastinator. But i'm not an ignorant. I always remember it if i have a responsibility, it's just the matter of time until i find my mood to do that thing. And my teammates are ignorants. I believe that ignorants are worse than procrastinator [but maybe less stressful because you pretend that there's no responsibility to be done]. I don't know why i always get a great combo where all the team members are ignorant. No one seems eager to move , to help me distributing the task, not even help me to arrange the schedule. All they do is just put they head on the sands and pretend that there's no assignments.

So, it's been  a long time i've been a nanny for those irresponsible kids. I have to remind them that they have assignments and the deadline is getting closer, and if they don't do it then they will lose the score.

"Hey, jadi tugas kita gimana ? deadline nya bentar lagi loh"
[actually what my heart wants to say is "hey dumbass! how can u be such an ignorant ? do u know that u're risking my score ?]

And usually , they innocently answer like this
"Oh iya, gimana ya ?"
[SEE ? there's no solvency at all in their answer. They only repeating my statement and give a slight non-creative-modification]

In the end, again and again i will be the one who makes an arrangement. I text them all to come on the next day. And guess what ? At the day when we're supposed to meet, i come on time. [note it, i rarely come on time]. I wait for 5 minutes, 10, 15, 25 , and ....40 minutes but there's no one coming. And when i text them all

"Pada dmn sih ?"
[No one replies. They really set me up. they really use me. what are they ? Satan in a Sunday red hat ?]

Actually some of them reply like ...
"Gw masih OTW nih"
[and i know, when he's texting he's still in his boarding house. But, i buy it]

or
"Gw baru selesai mandi nih, bentar lagi jalan"
[i appreciate her/his honesty, but ... WHY IN THIS WORLD YOU TAKE A BATH AT THE TIME LIKE THIS WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 1 HOUR AGO]

once, i got a really annoying reply that i will never forget for the rest of my life.
"oh ? sekarang ada belajar kelompok yah ? maaf yah gw lupa. gw masih di rumah"
["maaf yah" ? he didn't even say that he would reach the place immediately. If i were Evelyn Salt, i would go directly to his house and make my own bazooka and blow his house]

There are a lot of annoying things to talk when it comes to group assignments. And now i'm currently losing my mind. I'm planning a revenge, gaining my resentment. I will walk out the class on the presentation day. I'm no longer worry about my score, i just want them to be ....

suffering ...

[although i know they won't feel anything]


So... can you tell me how to be an ignorant ? 
Because maybe to solve those ignorants problem, i need a reversed psychology.

No comments: