Saturday, January 01, 2011

Firework

The title of the first post on January 1st should be "new year" or "happy new year" or "New year's resolution". Firework sounds so last night. But I think Firework from Katy Perry is one of good song to be a new year's eve theme song. I've been addicted to this song since several weeks ago. I'm not the type who celebrates new year though. Because it doesn't bring any changes to me, beside it makes me realize that i'm getting older and we're closer to the mortality. So there will be no new year's resolution for today because i might forget it one month later.

But i prefer to make a wish. It sounds better, isn't it ? Because it seems like a new day so it will boost our spirits to start a new one and leave an old one behind.

I've done a lot of stupid mistakes in 2010. From a simple one until the life-threatening one. My first wish, well it's impossible if i wish that i won't face any troubles in 2011. Life is a problem in the very first place. Life won't be that fun when all you can do is fun. So i wish that i could learn from past mistakes in order not to do the same mistake over and over again.

Second wish, i pray for it everyday. I wish that i can join lab-final-exam because some people said that i'm not allowed. But this exam is very important for my GPA. It's 6 SKS. If i can't join it then it will affect my GPA significantly. But i believe in miracles and God's work. He can make something impossible becomes possible. God Almighty. Please answer my pray.

The last wish.

2010 is also about lost. Speaking of wealth or property, that will be uncountable lost. But that's not my focus. I'm talking about losing a friend, friends, best friends, even bestest friends. Yeah, i lost them all. Not all but almost all. But i realize that people come and go in our lives. A sweet hello requires a bitter goodbye in the end. So i wish that i will get substitutes for the lost ones. And be prepared for another lost.

That's all. After all, the day remains the same.

No comments: