Monday, January 10, 2011

Confession of a brokenheart

It's easy to pretend that everything was okay when it's actually not. But in fact, it will never be okay. I can lay my head on sands and pretend that there's no problem. But apparently the sands suck my joy, wind blows the problem.

Today, i was so nervous because i had a quiz for my lab subject. It was never hard for me, but today's different. It's like life and death matter to me. But somehow i had prepared myself yesterday.

The room was so cold, it pumped up my nerves. I took my seat confidently. When i was about to turn on my computer, my friend shouted

"Fajar ! lo kan ga boleh ikut .#$@$ " , suaranya ga jelas karena jarak kita sekitar 3 komputer.
"Apa ?"
"Lo kan ga boleh ikut UAP!"
"HAH ? gw ?"
"Iya, itu ada pengumuman nya di depan ruangan."
"Masa sih ? tapi kan ini quiz, bukan UAP", i still couldn't believe it.

I continued doing my quiz, i did it so well. It's very easy 'coz i'm well prepared. Right after i finished my work, i checked the announcement board. and YES ! I'm not eligible to join lab final exam. DAMN ! nightmare is coming true. It's a heartbreaking announcement because it means that i'm close-to-impossible to get A for this subject.

But i guess  i'm a victim of the unfairness. My absent has exceeded its limit. Yes, i didn't attend the lab twice and the limit is 3. But apparently, once i ever been late and it is counted as absent. While the other students on the other days sometimes they are  forgiven even though they're late and still considered as present. I hate this regulation. So lame and discriminative. And intolerant.

I know that i have to strive harder on the other subject so my GPA won't be jeopardized. There will always be a disgrace in my academic history. And it will be ridiculous if everytime i have job interview or in my application letter i enclose additional information about my GPA "my GPA is not that high because on the 5th semester i wasn't allowed to join lab final exam. it was because my absent has exceeded its limit but actually not"

oh come on !

But whatever, i won't give it up to the poor thing. I will try my best for the other subjects.

When one door is closed there will be another door open. right ?

But if there's no door open at all. Just wait, maybe someday it will open.

But if it never opens. Well just , just go... poor you!

3 comments:

Ve said...

SEMANGAT ^_^

UV said...

if the door never open, break it in!

UV said...

if d door never open 4 u, then break it in!