Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Better man

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Another random thing in the morning hehe. It's a very nice song from my favourite singer Robbie Williams. This song was released when i was in 6th grade. I like most of the songs in his album "sing when you're winning" such as Rock DJ [especially the video :D], Betterman, Kids, Road to mandalay, Eternity [in repackaged album], supreme etc. I like his song from another album also such as 'something stupid', 'angels', "she's the one". And i have his cassetes.

Everytime i go to school i always talk about his video [rock DJ] and his songs with my friend Kisti. I guess we're the only elementary schooler who talk about those mtv thingy in our age. Well, MTV really affected us a lot. We're just a prototype of Mtv generation [at that time]. Rock DJ also became no #1 song in MTv asia hitlist [chart song program] which is broadcasted every sunday around 12 or 1pm. And i have to wait 1 hour before the video being played and wishing that they play the full version [ha-ha].

Talking about the song, Betterman. God, really i wanna be a betterman. But, you know, everytime i try i just turn out to be a bad man :D. [ah- stop this drama thingy].

Well, another favourite song from Robbie Williams is 'Supreme'. I don't really understand what the song says when i heard this [when i was elementary schooler]. But know i do really understand what the song says. Mostly the beginning of the song hehe. Yeah, just like another elementary schooler i never thought that adult life would be this complicated. I mean, i know adult life must be complicated like i see on movies. But i never thought that my adult life also would be that complicated. But whatsoever, that's life. Like what Ronan Keating says 'life is a rollercoaster', trouble can pump our nerves and adrenaline and keeps our lives in motion.

Ummh , i miss my room. The room where i used to sleep late at night after watching Angel or dawsons creek. Two-storey bed, i sleep near the window and i can see moonlight lights a room when the lamp is turned off. I sleep with earphone of the cheap walkman that i was dying to beg my parents to buy it for me. I listen to the local radio playing love songs while i'm sleeping.

A childhood memories are always sweet no matter flat it is.




No comments: