Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Broken Strings



You can't play our broken strings
you can't feel anything
that your heart don't want to feel

This is cool song from James morrison. I have no particular reason why i make this post. There's no story behind it, hehe. So it's just a random post.

The original version is featuring Nelly Furtado. But i don't really like her voice and i think she messed up the song. So i embed this version. I think James Morrison's voices is cool. I like his another song , you give me something. Afgan also make the cover version of it and i like both versions.

So ... what am i gonna talk about right now ?
i am so hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, sorry for that very random thing. But i mean it, i'm very starving. It's almost 12 and i haven't got a dinner. I just ate siomay at 6 and i think it wasn't a dinner.

No comments: